- "That They May All Be One, Even As We Are One" - Volume 1
by T. Austin-Sparks
First through Twenty-Second Meeting
Manila Philippines, 1964
Transcribed from notes of the meetings and published by Emmanuel Church, Tulsa, OK in 2000.
"That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me. And the glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are one." John 17:21,22
- Publisher's Letter
- Meeting 1 - God's Ways Are Different From Our Ways
- Meeting 2 - "That They May Be In Us"
- Meeting 3 - "He Loved Them Unto the Uttermost"
- Meeting 4 - "Jesus Christ... Both Their Lord and Ours"
- Meeting 5 - "Worshipping in Spirit and in Truth"
- Meeting 6 - "The Most Important Thing is Spiritual Understanding"
- Meeting 7 - Christ Corporate is the Church
- Meeting 8 - "Have You Understood All These Things?"
- Meeting 9 - Has it Come From Heaven by the Spirit of God?
- Meeting 10 - Jesus Came to Form a New Heavenly Israel
- Meeting 11 - The Presence of the Lord: "The Lord is With Us"
- Meeting 12 - "This Kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom
- Meeting 13 - The Lord Will Never Have Mixture in Our Life or in Our Work For Him
- Meeting 14 - The New Israel's Passover
- Meeting 15 - God Has Shown Us the Pattern: He Has Shown Us That Pattern Who Is Christ In Perfection
- Meeting 16 - "I Will Not Offer Unto the Lord That Which Cost Me Nothing"
- Meeting 17 - The Parable of the Two Seeds
- Meeting 18 - An Impossible Situation was Turned into a Glorious Possibility by the Presence of the Lord Jesus
- Meeting 19 - The Absolute Necessity of Our Receiving the Holy Spirit
- Meeting 20 - "This One Thing I Do"
- Meeting 21 - It is Real Worship to be Broken Before the Lord
- Meeting 22 - The Prayer of Our High Priest: Father, I Want My Whole Family to be There With Me