- The Risen Lord and the Things Which Cannot be Shaken
by T. Austin-Sparks
First published in A Witness and A Testimony magazines, 1936-1937.
Vols. 14-1 through 15-6.
- Chapter 1 - The Pre-eminence of Life
- Chapter 2 - The Pre-eminence of Life (continued)
- Chapter 3 - "In Adam... In Christ"
- Chapter 4 - The Meaning and Values of Christ Risen
- Chapter 5 - A Life Possessed
- Chapter 6 - The Secret Fellowship and Communion with the Father
- Chapter 7 - The Hidden Manna
- Chapter 8 - The Secret Liberty and Rest
- Chapter 9 - The Meaning and Value of Sonship
- Chapter 10 - Divine Purpose and Provision
- Chapter 11 - The Essential and Vital Outworking of an Adequate Life
- Chapter 12 - The Obedience of Faith