- The Mission, the Meaning and the Message of Jesus Christ
by T. Austin-Sparks
From "A Witness and A Testimony" magazines, 1969-1970, Vols. 47-1 through 48-6.
This series of messages was preceded by the following note from Mr Sparks:
"The following is the first of four messages given by the editor at the Aeschi (Switzerland) Conference in September, 1968. They are the beginning of what may become a book to be published in due course. In editing these messages, some little additions have been made because, being given at the time in three languages, time was strictly limited."
The prayers which precede and conclude these messages were not published in the magazines but are included in the book published by Emmanuel Church with this explanation: "The prayers... were sent to us from a member of the body of Christ who attended the conference... All these prayers were prayed when brother Sparks gave this series of messages... In the reprinting of these messages we have added each prayer in the order it was breathed for the enrichment of the body of Christ."
- Chapter 1 - In the Gospel by Matthew
- Chapter 2 - In the Gospel by Mark
- Chapter 3 - In the Gospel by Luke
- Chapter 4 - In the Gospel by John
- Chapter 5 - In the Book of the Acts
- Chapter 6 - In the Letter to the Romans
- Chapter 7 - In the Letters to the Corinthians
- Chapter 8 - In the Letters to the Corinthians (continued)
- Chapter 9 - In the Letter to the Galatians
- Chapter 10 - In the Letter to the Ephesians
- Chapter 11 - In the Letter to the Colossians