- The Great Transition From One Humanity to Another
by T. Austin-Sparks
Originally published by Witness and Testimony Publishers in 1968. This version is from Emmanuel Church, Tulsa, OK.
A SERIES OF ADDRESSES GIVEN BY T. AUSTIN SPARKS
The Spoken Form Has Been Retained in Printing
This book contains a series of messages given at a conference in July, 1968, by our brother T. Austin Sparks just shortly before he went to be with our Heavenly Father in glory. Having received so many spiritual benefits from these messages, we feel that God would have us to share them with the Church, His Body.
Therefore, in an effort to retain the Holy Spirit's anointing upon them, we have sought to preserve these addresses in their original spoken form, with very little grammatical correction. We feel our brother Sparks has left behind an abundant spiritual legacy for the members of Christ's Body because we have found these messages have brought us into a fuller and greater revelation of the Heavenly Man. And so it is our sincere prayer to God that this book will help furnish in His Body what is needed until we all come to see what Paul saw in the Heavenly New Man of glory.
- Chapter 1 - The New Testament: The Great Transition
- Chapter 2 - Practical Devastation Of Our Old Humanity
- Chapter 3 - Battleground Of The Two Humanities
- Chapter 4 - The All-Governing And Dominating Vision: The Seeing Of Jesus Our Lord
- Chapter 5 - The Nature And Dynamic Of Ministry And The Nature And Purpose Of The Church
- Chapter 6 - The Immense Significance Of Jesus Christ: Crucified, Risen, And Exalted