- The Centrality and Universality of the Cross
by T. Austin-Sparks
This book originally appeared as a series of messages in A Witness and A Testimony Magazine in 1927-28 (Vols. 5-8 through 6-1), and was subsequently published as a book in 1928. It was revised and reprinted in 1948. The scientific references are obviously outdated, but the spiritual value is not diminished.
- Chapter 1 - The Cross and the Person of Christ
- Chapter 2 - The Cross and the Holy Spirit
- Chapter 3 - The Cross and the "So Great Salvation"
- Chapter 4 - The Cross and the Lord's Coming Again
- Chapter 5 - The Cross and the Church
- Chapter 6 - The Cross and the Church (continued)
- Chapter 7 - The Cross and the Nations
- Chapter 8 - The Cross and the Satanic Kingdom
- Chapter 9 - The Cross and the "Far Above All" Heavenlies